In order to get a marriage license in Wyoming State, the applicants have to fulfill these below given requirements. They are:
• The applicants, both male and female, must apply in person together to get a marriage license. But the applicants may get exemptions from this rule based on certain conditions. At the time the applicants apply, a witness must be there who knows both of them.
• The County Clerks’ Office issues the marriage license to the applicants.
• The applicants, both male and female, must be at least 18 years old in order to apply for a marriage license. The applicants can use their parents’ approval as a mean to get a marriage license if both of them are 16 years old and above. Though the parents must give their approval in person, considering certain situations, there may be exemptions to this rule.
• The Proof of Dissolution must be produced by the applicants if any of them has been married before.
• The applicants are not needed to go under any kind of medical examination.
• The applicants do not have to wait for days to get their marriage license.
• The unsigned marriage license is valid throughout the state for indefinite period.
• The applicants must pay $25.00 as a fee in order to get their marriage license.