In Missouri State, these are the rules and regulations which must be fulfilled in order to obtain a marriage license. They are:
• In Missouri State, in order to get a marriage license, both the applicants must apply in person together. Exemptions are there depending on certain conditions.
• The marriage license can be received at the County Clerks’ Office or the County Recorders’ Office.
• The minimum age requirement for the male as well as female applicants is 18 years. If the male and female are 16 years old, then also they can get the marriage license by providing their parental approval. But the approval must be given by the parents in person though there is exemption to this rule in some situations.
• The proof of dissolution must be presented before the authority if any of the both applicants has been married before.
• There is no need to go under a medical examination for the applicants.
• The applicants have to wait for 3 days to get a marriage license in Missouri State.
• The unsigned license is valid throughout the state for 30 days from the date of its issue.
• The applicants have to pay $50.00 as a fee to get a marriage license.