To get a marriage license in Kentucky State, you have to fulfill these below given requirements. They are:
• First of all, you must apply for a marriage license along with your partner in person. In certain type of cases, exception will be granted to this rule.
• The County Clerk’s Office issues marriage license.
• The minimum age requirement for both male and female applicants to get a marriage license is 18 years. Even if the parents of both parties give parental approval in person, the minimum age requirement for both parties will still be 18 years. In some cases, the parents do not need to give their consent in person.
• The Proof of Dissolution is required to be produced if you or your partner has been married before.
• You and your partner are not needed to go under any kind of medical examination.
• You need not to wait to get your marriage license.
• The unsigned license is valid for 30 days once it is issued. Also, it is accepted through entire Kentucky State.
• You must pay $ 34.50 to get your marriage license.