These are the requirements which have to be fulfilled to get a marriage license in Idaho State. They are given below.
• As usual, both applicants obligatorily have to submit the application for a marriage license in person together. But in some rare situations, exception to this rule will be granted.
• County Clerk’s Office issues marriage license.
• For both applicants, minimum age required for obtaining a marriage license record is 18 years. But they can get a marriage license even when they are 16 years old. Here, they have to produce the approval of their parents to the concerned authority. The parents should give their approval in person. However, exceptions will be granted if some rare occasions arise.
• Proof of Dissolution must be produced before the concerned authority if any of the applicants has been married before.
• There is no medical exam to be taken by the applicants.
• The applicants are not needed to wait to get a marriage license.
• The unsigned license is legal in entire state of Idaho and is valid for indefinite period.
• The fee which has to be paid to get a marriage license is $28.00.