In Hawaii State, it is a must to fulfill the below given requirements in order to get a marriage license. They are:
• In Hawaii, both applicants should apply in person together. In case of rare situations, there will be exceptions.
• County Clerk’s Office issues a marriage license.
• The applicants of 18 years age and above are eligible to apply for a marriage license. However, if both the applicants are 16 years old and get parental or guardian approval, then they are also eligible to get a marriage license. But the approval must be given in person. In some rare cases, there will be exceptions.
• Proof of Dissolution must be produced before the authority, if either applicant has been married before.
• The applicants are not required to go under medical examination.
• No waiting period is required.
• The unsigned license is legal throughout the state and valid for 30 days from its date of issue.
• The applicants should pay $60.00 in order to get a marriage license.