The marriage license requirements in Connecticut State are given below. They are:
• As anywhere else in US, both male and female should apply for marriage license in person together. However, exceptions can be granted depending on the situations.
• Town level issues the marriage license.
• Both parties are required to be 18 years old to get a marriage license. But they can get it even if they are 16 years old with parental or guardian approval. This approval must be given in person as per rules but exceptions can be given.
• Proof of dissolution must be produced before the concerned authority if either party has been married before.
• The applicants have to go for blood test.
• The validity of an unsigned license is 65 days.
• The unsigned license is valid throughout the state.
• The marriage license fee varies from $30.