In this post, you will become familiar with the marriage license requirements in Arkansas State. The requirements are given below. They are:
- As above mentioned states, in Arkansas State also, both applicants are required to apply in person together. In very rare cases, exception to this rule can be given.
- Marriage license can be issued at any County Clerk Office.
- The minimum required age to obtain marriage license in Arkansas State is 18 years for both applicants. But a male of 17 years age and his spouse of 16 years age can apply for the marriage license with their guardians consent. The guardians or parents should be present when they provide their consent in the office.
- The Proof of Dissolution will be required if any of the applicants has been married before.
- Applicants are not required to take medical examination.
- There is no specific time period to issue the marriage license.
- An unsigned marriage license is valid throughout the state for 60 days from the date of issue.
- Normally, the marriage license fee ranges from $ 35. Sometimes, the payment can only be accepted via cash.