The marriage license requirements in Arizona State are as follows;
- Both applicants must apply for marriage license in person. In few cases, there may be exceptions.
- The County Clerk’s Office issues a marriage license.
- Both applicants should be of 18 years old to get a marriage license. Also, both applicants who are 16 years old can obtain a marriage license with the parental or guardian approval in person. In very rare cases, the parental or guardian approval can be accepted without their presence.
- Proof of Dissolution must be presented if either applicant has been married before.
- There is no need for medical exam.
- The applicants do not have to wait for days to get a marriage license.
- The unsigned license is valid throughout the state for one year from the date of issue.
- The license fee is $50.00